Donate to the No Frills Fundraiser!
With No Frills, there is no pressure to sell items, solicit support from neighbors, or buy things you don't need.
Just donate and be done!
Donations are used to fund
- School programs
- COVID mitigation efforts (e.g., outdoor seating for lunch)
- Community-building events (e.g., the ice cream social)
- Academic enrichment and support
No Frills is especially important this year due to the uncertainty created by COVID.
We have delayed our biggest fundraising events to late spring 2022, and while we hope to have them, there is no guarantee.
The average donation per family is around $125 but you can choose the amount that's right for you!
School programs and community events supported by No Frills:
• Art, Music, PE, Science, and Technology program support
• Safe outdoor eating (e.g., picnic tables, yoga mats)
• Academic enrichment (e.g., author visits; Poet Laureate visit)
• Classroom libraries
• Book Fair
• Staff continuing education
• Hydroponic garden
• Eco-Action Committee
• Diversity & Inclusion Committee
• Special Education support
• Back-To-School Socials (e.g., Parent Coffee; Ice Cream Socials)
• DiscoverEEK Bike and Boo (new this year!)
• World Heritage Night
• DJ Dance Party
• Bingo Night
• Family Fitness Night
• Fifth Grade Promotion
• Staff/Teacher Appreciation
• Parent Social and Auction
All donations are tax deductible. The PTA is a 501(c)3 organization that is eligible for corporate matching donations.
Questions about the No Frills Fundraiser?
Explore DISCOVERY Merchandise
Show your Discovery Spirit by purchasing grade-level shirts!
Pick-up instructions will be emailed to you after your order is confirmed.
Shirts are $10 and are available for Pre-K through 5th grade.
Students are encouraged to wear their grade-level shirts on field trips, Field Day, spirit days, and any other time they feel like showing their grade level pride!
New Merchandise Available!
Our merchandise ordering site, new for the 2021-2022 school year, will follow the Scholastic book order model: you will have a window of time to place an order; when the window closes, items will be shipped and then distributed to your student at school. There will be multiple opportunities to order throughout the school year.
The first order window is open until October 4. We have LOTS of new items this year! Check them out.