Donate to the No Frills Fundraiser!
With No Frills, there is no pressure to sell items, solicit support from neighbors, or buy things you don't need.
JUST DONATE AND BE DONE!
No membership account? No problem! You do not need to create an account to donate! Simply press the "Donate Now" button above and you will be taken to the payment page -
PayPal or credit card payment preferred.
Donations are used to fund
- School programs
- COVID mitigation efforts (e.g., outdoor seating for lunch)
- Community-building events (e.g., the ice cream social)
- Academic enrichment and support
No Frills is especially important this year due to the uncertainty created by COVID.
We have delayed our biggest fundraising events to late spring 2022, and while we hope to have them, there is no guarantee.
The average donation per family is around $125 but you can choose the amount that's right for you!
For more info, click here.
Sign up or renew your membership for the
2021-2022 school year!
Membership is $10.00 per adult or $20.00 per family
for the 2021-2022 school year
The Discovery Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a community of parents and educators working together to supplement the educational experience for our children. The PTA provides financial and volunteer support for a wide range of school programs and community-building activities.
Access Online Discovery Directory
When you join the PTA, your information will be added to our online directory. You will have access to the directory and can see your child's classmates (as other parents update their info). The online directory allows you to:
- Search for other parents who have opted in and sort by class and street.
- See who is in your child's class
- Room parents can also use the online directory to reach out to parents in the class.
You can control what information is added (for instance, if you want to share your email but not your phone number, you can set those preferences).
If you attended Discovery last year -- or signed up for an account over the summer -- please use the same login information.
If you are new to Discovery, please create an account.
For assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bike and Boo
DiscoverEEK! Bike and Boo
Sunday, October 31
10am-1pm at Discovery
We can't host this event without your help! Please sign up to volunteer and help make this event a success.
Enter the Pumpkin Decorating Contest!
Sign up here to submit a pumpkin to the Bike and Boo Pumpkin Decorating Contest!
Pumpkins may be designed however your Explorer would like: carved, painted, decorated with other materials, etc...get as creative as you want!
- Most creative
Each winner will receive a $40 gift card to Child's Play Toys and Books. Details can be found on the Sign Up Genius.
Pumpkins can be taken home after Bike and Boo, so if you're carving or decorating one for Halloween anyway, why not enter and possibly win a prize?!
- No tickets required. Siblings are welcome!
- Costumes are encouraged but not required
- Volunteers will help monitor kids as they bike and scooter in the parking lot, but parents should be present to supervise their children as they ride.
- The Discovery school building will be closed--no bathroom access!
- The Discovery parking loop will be closed from Saturday, 10/30 at 5:00 pm until Sunday, 10/31 at 2:00 pm. No parking will be allowed.
- Masks are required