Weekend Bags Program For Barcroft Families
Please consider donating to the Weekend Bag program for Barcroft ES families. Every week, Discovery families have provided at least 60 families with a bag of essential pantry staples. Now more than ever, families can use the support. There is also an online shopping option. Sign up here!
The notes of kindness and jokes have been a HUGE hit, so keep them coming!
Spirit Day: Favorite Team!
Celebrate your favorite team on the first Friday in February! On Feb 5th, wear your favorite jersey, cap, socks---whatever you’ve got!
Challenging Racism: Building Understanding (3 Part Series)
The Discovery PTA is offering up an opportunity for parents and faculty to participate in a three part Zoom seminar on the topic of Challenging Racism. All sessions start at 6 pm, are 2 hours long, and will take place on the second Thursday of each month, starting in February (2/11), March (3/11), and April (4/8/). Sign up is required, and only 12 slots will be available on a first come, first served basis. Click HERE for the flyer.
B-I-N-G-O: Tues, February 23 at 5:30pm
Our Bingo Nights have been so much fun, we’re adding more! Mark your calendar for the next one on Tue, Feb. 23 at 5:30 pm via Zoom and sign up here. *Advanced sign-up is required*
This week we are looking for ART PHOTOS! Do you have a photo of your Explorer creating, drawing, painting, using sidewalk chalk? Send them in for the ART page!! Use the link for Art here or send it to email@example.com.
Be creative and have fun!! Be sure to include your student’s name and grade when you upload!
Purchase your copy of the Discovery Yearbook NOW! Don’t miss out on ordering your yearbook, created by ALL of YOU! Thank you for all your help in making this historic yearbook possible. Order your copy here! Yearbooks are $15.
Steps for ordering your yearbook:
- Use the link provided above to access the Online Pay Website. Click on the Register button.
- Fill in the required information and click Submit. **This step is ONLY registering your info...NOT ordering**
- You will be taken to your Account Page. To view the product, click on the Memory Book by Jostens logo at the top of the screen.
- Choose the Standard Yearbook. Once you have selected the yearbook, you will need to enter your student’s name and choose the class they are in. You will need to enter this information for each student you are ordering yearbooks for.
- Select quantity. Continue to checkout. Follow prompts to check out.
**NOTE: you will receive an email confirming your purchase from Memory Book by Jostens. This is your receipt**
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com