First Day of School Parents' Coffee
Join fellow Discovery parents for coffee on the first day of school. Meet us on the veranda after school starts, from 9-9:30am.
Bike and Boo
DiscoverEEK! Bike and Boo
Sunday, October 31
10am-1pm at Discovery
We can't host this event without your help! Please sign up to volunteer and help make this event a success.
Enter the Pumpkin Decorating Contest!
Sign up here to submit a pumpkin to the Bike and Boo Pumpkin Decorating Contest!
Pumpkins may be designed however your Explorer would like: carved, painted, decorated with other materials, etc...get as creative as you want!
- Most creative
Each winner will receive a $40 gift card to Child's Play Toys and Books. Details can be found on the Sign Up Genius.
Pumpkins can be taken home after Bike and Boo, so if you're carving or decorating one for Halloween anyway, why not enter and possibly win a prize?!
- No tickets required. Siblings are welcome!
- Costumes are encouraged but not required
- Volunteers will help monitor kids as they bike and scooter in the parking lot, but parents should be present to supervise their children as they ride.
- The Discovery school building will be closed--no bathroom access!
- The Discovery parking loop will be closed from Saturday, 10/30 at 5:00 pm until Sunday, 10/31 at 2:00 pm. No parking will be allowed.
- Masks are required