DiscoverEEK! Bike and Boo
Sunday, October 31
10am-1pm at Discovery
We can't host this event without your help! Please sign up to volunteer and help make this event a success.
Pumpkin Decorating Contest!
Sign up here to submit a pumpkin to the Bike and Boo Pumpkin Decorating Contest at Bike and Boo!
Pumpkins may be designed however your Explorer would like: carved, painted, decorated with other materials, etc...get as creative as you want!
- Most creative
Each winner will receive a $40 gift card to Child's Play Toys and Books. Details can be found on the Sign Up Genius.
Pumpkins can be taken home after Bike and Boo, so if you're carving or decorating one for Halloween anyway, why not enter and possibly win a prize?!
- No tickets required. Siblings are welcome!
- Costumes are encouraged but not required
- Volunteers will help monitor kids as they bike and scooter in the parking lot, but parents should be present to supervise their children as they ride.
- The Discovery school building will be closed--no bathroom access!
- The Discovery parking loop will be closed from Saturday, 10/30 at 7:00 pm until Sunday, 10/31 at 3:00 pm. No parking will be allowed. Parents can park in the Williamsburg MS parking lot, which is next door to Discovery on Harrison Street.
- Masks are required
- There will be a Lost and Found table set up with all of the items collected at school so far this year. Please stop by and grab anything you've been missing!
After School Enrichment
The Discovery Elementary School PTA partners with Baroody Camps to offer fun enrichment opportunities!
Winter 2022 Program Information
Class Dates: January 18 - April 1
In Northern Virginia, Baroody Camps has been providing summer camps since 2003 and after-school enrichment classes since 2014.Learn More